Click HERE to read in Spanish
Click HERE to read in Arabic
~ Determining the Future of Cherry Creek Schools ~
The Cherry Creek School District continuously evaluates our system to ensure that upon graduation all students are prepared to compete and succeed in college and career. This process was last completed in 2006 and resulted in updated programming, additional options for students and new graduation requirements.
To that end, the District is asking for input from all stakeholders regarding:
- What are the hopes, dreams and desires that you have for students as learners?
- What skills/knowledge/attitudes or behaviors/dispositions will a successful graduate in the year 2021 need to possess to be college and career ready?
- What specialized programming options may need to be created for students to be college and career ready?
- Solicit feedback from stakeholders through community forums and online venues
- Solicit feedback from Cherry Creek School District graduates to determine their level of preparation for college and career
- Engage with internal and external experts on systems, structures and programming necessary to prepare all students for a successful future
- Review literature and current research on best practices and college and career readiness
Community, parent, stakeholder input forums - 7:00 pm- 9:00 pm
Wednesday August 26 Grandview High School
Thursday August 27 Cherry Creek High School
Tuesday September 1 Overland High School
Thursday September 3 Eaglecrest High School
Monday September 21 Smoky Hill High School
Tuesday October 20 Cherokee Trail High School
If you are unable to join us for any of the community meetings, please click here for short survey so we include your thoughts and ideas.- See more at: http://www.cherrycreekschools.org/Pages/CCSD-2012---Determining-the-Future-of-Cherry-Creek-Schools.aspx#sthash.zcsGVjtF.dpuf