2nd Wednesday of Each Month
Who belongs to the Eastridge PTCO? You do!!!!!!
The PTCO (Parent Teacher Community Organization) is made up of parents, teachers and people from the Eastridge school area community. You already belong so why not get involved!
The PTCO has two main functions:
- To put on fun activities to bring our students and their families together to become a community
- To raise funds to help bridge the gap between school budgets and the needs of teachers in the classroom (approximately $16,000 in 2014/2015 school year). In 2014/2015 we used Bingo Night funds to purchase toys and games to be used when we have to be indoors due to weather. We used Math-a-thon funds to buy guitars and a used piano for the Music program. We were also able to buy lots of books.
We meet on the second Wednesday of each month at 6:00 in the Eastridge Teacher's Lounge. We plan future events, get updates from Principal Snyder and get to know other parents.
Here are SIX ways you can help Eastridge raise money and they don't cost you a penny.
- King Soopers – use an Eastridge King Soopers Gift card to make your purchases and we earn 5% of your purchases in the store and the gas station. All you need to do is load the card with money (cash, check or credit card) before you buy your groceries and gas.*
- Albertsons key tag – just swipe your key tag at the check-out lane and we will earn 1% of your purchases*
- Box Tops for Education and Labels for Education – just cut them off the products you buy and send in an envelope with your child to school
- Recycle your aluminum cans in the three light green recycle bins outside near the gym
- Target Credit Card – if you have a Target Credit Card, be sure you designate Eastridge as your school and we'll earn 1% of your purchases
- Amazon Smile – If you shop at Amazon you can go to smile.amazon.com and select Eastridge Elementary and we will receive a 0.5% of your qualifying purchases.
* contact Robin at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an Eastridge King Soopers or Albertson's card
Here are FIVE ways you can support our fundraising efforts that do cost you money but are lots of fun
- Cookie dough/catalog sales in the fall
- Dinner nights
- Skate City evenings
- Holiday Store for children to buy small gifts for family and friends
- Bingo Night in the spring
The PTCO will be sending out occasional emails when school events are coming up. There are lots of volunteer opportunities during the school year. When a volunteer opportunity arises you can choose which one(s) fit into your schedule. Contact us at email@example.com to receive our emails, get on our volunteer list, or both.
Join us and get involved with your school!
This flyer is available in Spanish
This flyer is available in Arabic
President - Robin Volden
Vice-President - Barb Light
Treasurer - Lisa Peterson
Secretary - Katrina Esquibel
Volunteer Coordinator - Hope Trujillo
By-Laws Approved link